So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
New Post
Well we need to put up some new stuff on here. But I don't have anything to say really, and I don't have any photos to post because I'm at work. But I will tell you this...I've been on a real roll here lately of being a pain in the ass and insulting pretty much everyone. I had my lovely misses so mad yesterday she called me names I hadn't heard before...Happy Anniversary love!! I just recently insulted my brother on my parents blog. I always find someway to get under someones skin, I guess I'm just good at it. A natural talent apparently. Or so I'm told. I guess it's a gift passed down through the generations. You know like bald spots, being obnoxious, buying and selling way to many cars, cheering for hopeless sports franchises. I would have been happy with just inheriting a hell of a lot of money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
My My My........where did I go wrong!!! You are a chip off the old block my son!!!
I know, I know...
The problem is that you have an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intelligence. You tend to look after number one, and everyone else is low on your priority list, including your “lovely misses” and your abnormally gifted younger brother. You generally treat your loving family as though they are something you just stepped on and are trying to scrape off on the edge of the sidewalk. Of course, not your own sidewalk, because you spend twelve hours a day polishing it and the rest of your yard so that each morning your neighbors can drive by and be slapped in the face and reassured that they too live on a lower level than you. But rest assured, my elderly brother, I have a solution to your problem. I have a giant uncoordinated foot that can be swiftly and violently thrust into your rectum with a level intensity so great it may sprout new hairs on your desolate crown. That should do the trick, so let me know if I can help you out.
Sincerely,
Matthew P. Sellers, Esq.
Constantly irratating people is an unappreciated art form that only a few of us truly master. Keep practicing and someday you will be as good at it as your father.
Wow...it's been a while since I've got so many comments from a post. I start talking about being a pain in the ass and it pulls all of the Sellers clan out of the woodwork.
Excuse me? Their father? Me? Irritate people? You have got to be kidding. Although I would like to see Matthew make new hair grow on Josh's head.........Not to mention the pleasure of watching Josh take care of his yard while Matthew hops around behind him with one of his size 13's as firmly planted up his rectum as knapweed is in my front lawn.
Post a Comment