So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!
Monday, September 28, 2009
The Truth
Just so you all know the truth here it is. I make a lot of fun of my family because we all enjoy it so very much, however, I am truly blessed. I look over this blog and everyone who's picture covers it and think to myself how lucky and blessed I really am. Yes it sucks sometimes that we all live so far apart but I really cherish every moment we share together and all of our wonderful memories. I love each and everyone of you. My beautiful wife and kids, my supportive parents and grandmothers, and even my lovely sister and her family and of course my little brother and his. Thanks for the laughs and love, may many more continue to flood this little blogging world of ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment