


Matthew-
Yeah, I'm sure I don't have to explain what it is you're looking at. It was priceless. Today Mason found out it was time to pick the infamous corn that he had no plans of sharing with you. He pulled it off the stalk and jumped around. He was so excited he could hardly wait. I told him to take it to Daddy and have him help peel it. Josh was standing at the trash can when I came around the corner with a look on his face I'll never forget. Then, really slowly he held up this. This poor, poor pathetic piece of homegrown, long awaited, highly anticipated corn. i tried to focus on it as I laughed through tears. I was so afraid Mason was gonna be disappointed. But, in the typical fashion of kids, all he saw was a perfect piece of his own corn. He beamed. So here you have it. Corn from the littlest corn farmer. Try to contain your sorrow for not being here to partake.
1 comment:
That must be Mormon Corn. I think Pa, Ma, and 1/2 pint Izzy wouldn't have made it through the cold Utah winter with a harvest like that. Oh well, maybe next year he can be a watermelon farmer or something.
Post a Comment