So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Too Tattoo or Not Tattoo?

That is the question. This blogging thing has gotten quiet lately so here is a hot topic to discuss. I'm thinking about a tatoo on my back. One of those giant ones that would cover all of the sun damage on my shoulders. Any thoughts? You know just one in the center of my shoulder blades that stretches across my shoulders a bit. Hmmm I wonder.

6 comments:

Jim-Cindy Sellers said...

Well, my son.....I know this particular post was for me so.....If you get a tattoo on any part of that body that your Mother once powdered, I may pin you down and peel the skin off inch by inch. What do you think!!! You really want to irritate your Mother don't you! It is suppose to be "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned" but in this particular case it might be "hell has no fury like your Mother when her son gets a stinkin tattoo!!!! I do love you though!!

Jim-Cindy Sellers said...

Your back? Now why would you do your back? No one will hardly ever see it there my son. I read where Michael Jackson had eyebrow tattoos,you know,because one of those two plastic surgeries he had done didn't work out as well as expected and he didn't have any real eyebrows left when the doctor was done.And,if I'm not mistaken,he also had his scalp tattooed to hide his thinning hair..........Hey ! Wait a minute.Now here's an idea.......Maybe you and your brother can get a "two for one" deal........Heeeeee-Heeeeee' Scha-moan.......(here's when you grab your crotch)

The Traveling Sellers said...

I heard that C.C. Sabathia has his name tattooed across his shoulders like it appears on his baseball jersey. You should have "WEASEL" done the same way. But the shoulder tats hurt... or at least mine did... though I really love my full size portrait of Chuck Norris. Now it's like he's always got my back. And I wanted to fit in around D.C. so I went ahead and got the letters O-B-A-M-A spelled across the front of my neck. But maybe you should just go with something classic, like a heart with "Pudge" written inside.

Jessarella said...

Amber, I don't think you should. It sounds a little masculine. You are too delicate for that :)

OH! You meant JOSH? ya that sounds pretty cool Josh, Do it!

;)

Aunt Margaret said...

I may be a little late in commenting on this tatoo thing, but your Uncle Buck and I sport a tatoo to two and...well...we never get warts. I don't think you should have O-B-A-M-A put on your neck, but "infowars.com" should fit nicely across your shoulders.

thebirchfam said...

You should talk with Matt. He keeps going back and forth too.I wanted to get one back in my early 20's, SO glad I didn't!