So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thank You Workman's Comp...

So what happens to a borderline ADD/anal retentive/possibly OCD inclined/workout-aholic, 28 year old male who gets made to stay home from work because of a shoulder injury? I believe I have the perfect specimen laying on my couch. Thank you Workman's Comp for taking my driven, excited-about-life husband and turning him into...well, whatever this is. Isn't this the dream? Wouldn't a large percentage of the population love to be on Workman's Comp to enjoy a soda, some chips and maybe a few good movies??? Apparently we weren't cut out for this lifestyle. For all of you who consider yourself praying people, send one up for us PLEASE. : )



Hmmm...whatever has happened to Dad...I like it!



In all honesty I do have to thank WC for allowing my husband the freedom to grow facial hair...it's brilliant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh !! If there was any doubt from before (when I first heard the WC story) there is no doubt left now...........Step aside Muhammed Ali...........Josh is officially my new hero !!! If only, I too, can someday obtain this position in life, I will die a happy man !!

The Brownings said...

Ha! That is so cute! Mmmmm cheetos!
Hope your hubby's shoulder gets better soon!