So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Can't believe it!



THE MAGIC DOZEN AT EMERALD POND: A dirty box of golf balls, the most unpopular kid at school, and the largest bet imaginable...Zack's life will never be the same!

Thank you to all my friends and family who have been praying this project through for us. Josh and I are so excited to see where this goes. In a few weeks the book will be available on amazon and at www.coacheschoice.com. I will keep the blog updated as other locations open up. There are several books stores in Salt Lake that will hopefully be carrying it. The school systems appear to be a great avenue for distribution as well. And of course the book will be at the PGA show in Florida at the end of the month and at the PGA show in Vegas in September. We have several other people out pedaling the book for us too...Guess we just have to watch God move! Our first book signing will be on January 18th, yay. For the next two to three weeks the only way to get the book is through me, so just let me know if you are interested. It is $14.95 and is written for kids approximately 8-12 years old.

2 comments:

Jessarella said...

Yay! I am so happy for you! I will definitely be buying one. Who cares if I don't have an 8 yr old.

The Brownings said...

um...hello! You wrote a book! That is awesome! Good luck with everything with it!