So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Green Beans and Christmas Lights...



This has been a fun week at our house. Getting ready for Christmas is always the best. Josh decorated the outside of the house with lights. (All perfectly in a row, in his typical OCD fashion) It looks awesome and was a lot of fun. The inside of our house looks like a little snowy village, same as every year...speaking of Christmas decorating...Jim, we are going to expect to walk into your house with the Florida Sellers' and find a perfect Winter Wonderland, just like last year. However, if you don't feel like putting out all the effort, please make sure that you, Cindy and Bitsy wear your Christmas hats, and without exception naked titty woman needs to be adorned! Love ya.


Obviously this is how a "Star Wars Power Ranger" helps to hang Christmas lights.


Izzy helped decorate too!


Do you see this Cindy??? Josh has apparently officially passed on the tradition of "icicle clumping" on the Christmas tree! Thanks (from both Shane and I)


My boys...clearly thankful that's it finally Christmas time!

On a completely different note, I walked into the kitchen this week to find my beautiful little daughter dutifully eating her green beans. I watched her stuff the very last one in her mouth and smiled at just how amazing she really is...then I noticed her cute little pocket on the front of her shirt. Only you Izzy. Saving them for later???




Come on Mason! Open wide...


Fine, suit yourself, I'll eat it then!

2 comments:

Jessarella said...

Izzy is ADORABLE! Cute family pictures. I miss you!

Jim-Cindy Sellers said...

I'll have you know, it's an art putting tinsel on the tree that way. Keep up the good work Joshie!!! At least Amooo, he helps....... live with Scrooge every year. Last year was a big exception! Don't hold your breath for this year OK!!! Love You all! Naked titty woman might make it if we can find her hat.