So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Montana/Siberia

Well we just got back from a nice trip to Montana to see family. My brother got into town from Florida, only two days late because of the blizzard of the year that hit northern Idaho. Apparently he's lived in Florida to long and forgot how to drive in the snow. Maybe he can drive in the sand?? But it was really nice to see him and his growing family. It was a wee bit cold however, even for us northern Utah folk. Every night was below zero including some 7 and 9 below nights and highs were in the single digits. Yeah I guess my old bones are starting to feel the cold....hmmm now what?? The drive wasn't too bad. We took our nice gas guzzling four wheel drive environmentally destructive SUV. Cruising the majestic snowy mountain west in automatic four wheel drive watching little green, efficient, commuter, smart cars bounce of my bumper like bugs on a windshield. It was nice. I do what I can to support Exxon Mobile. I hear their numbers might be down for this last quarter, so I try to help out. Overall it was a really nice relaxing trip home. It's always good to reset yourself and take time out for whats important. And of course a little Nintendo Wii!

1 comment:

The Traveling Sellers said...

I'm actually very good at driving in the sand. But it doesn't "sand" for 24 hours straight, and you don't have to get up early to dig your car out of the sand just to go to work. Also, Florida doesn't have sand plows, slick sandy roads, and temperatures below 40 degrees. I've never heard of anyone having to chain up to make it up the sandy hill, nor do people slip and fall on the sandy sidewalks. On the other hand, if you just got out of the water and are laid out in the snow, well then you're probably dead from hypothermia. So we should spend next Christmas in Florida... we'll have a sandball fight, and instead of hats and gloves, we'll wear sunscreen to protect our bald spots.