So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!

Friday, November 21, 2008

28 + 2 = 30



My husband turns 28 today! Apparently that's a big deal because now there is only 2 years until he turns 30. I wasn't sure that 30 really should be a big deal, or that being 2 years away from it should be. That was until I found him wandering in the desert. Well, not so much wandering as much as hitchhiking...he's gone mad, thrown in the towel and decided that life as he knew it is over. If I listen closely I can still hear his muffled cries, waiting for someone to stop and pick him up. That's his only hope really. If he can start a new life somewhere then maybe he can lie about his age. Then and only then would someone still want to be his friend. That's where true happiness will find him. At this point a strong attempt could be made to scrape the shattered pieces of his life back together. When all else has failed, hope remains. (Oh well, he might be old, but he's still got killer good looks and a body most women can't keep their hands off of!)

Love you baby! Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

The Traveling Sellers said...

If I'm not mistaken, the writer of this post turned 28 a few days ago... so I'm not sure why she feels it necessary to harass her poor husband about it. But maybe it's because he just looks so much freakin' older... going for the whole Earl Sellers look with that hair I think. In truth, you're both almost elderly now, in a rapid free fall toward dementia and Depends. Oh well, Happy Birthday to you both anyway.

Lisa said...

Happy birthday to you both! I'm a bad friend and forgot your birthdays. Anyway, whaaa whaaa on turning 28. I'd love to be 28 again. Bryan and I are both 32 and will be really old by the time you guys hit 30. Should I buy some Depends? Love ya, Lisa

thebirchfam said...

Happy Belated Birthday :) I hope that you had a great day. Don't worry thirty is all that bad, you could be as old as Matt and I, hee hee :)