So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Jasmine on 97.1zht
Hey everyone Google 97.1zht Utah and go to the Jacko-Cuties page and vote for Jasmines photo. We could win $500 if she wins. She is entry #224 cast your vote and hopefully we'll win! Thanks for your support.
Wow you guys, you have had one hell of a month.I know Matt and I always seem to get everything bad all at once too. We always joke that thing happen in 3's. Sometimes it's more like 4's or 5's.... We like to think it makes us stronger and that we always find more positive by the time where through it all. But, then again we are both crazy...:) I am going to vote for Jasmine, what a cutie :).
Hi guys,this is the other Ohio cousin Angie. I love reading your blog and seeing the kids they are adorable. Hope everyone is well. Take care love Ang P.S I voted for Jasmine :)
2 comments:
Wow you guys, you have had one hell of a month.I know Matt and I always seem to get everything bad all at once too. We always joke that thing happen in 3's. Sometimes it's more like 4's or 5's.... We like to think it makes us stronger and that we always find more positive by the time where through it all. But, then again we are both crazy...:)
I am going to vote for Jasmine, what a cutie :).
Hi guys,this is the other Ohio cousin Angie. I love reading your blog and seeing the kids they are adorable. Hope everyone is well.
Take care love Ang
P.S I voted for Jasmine :)
Post a Comment