So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!
Friday, October 31, 2008
A Light At the End of the Tunnel
They found Amber's purse downtown in an alley. It was torn to pieces with her wallet missing but we did recover her SSCard, some credit cards and her keys. The keys had been messed with so we are thankful we chanegd our locks, but atleast we got them back. It was found in a pile by a dumpster with about seven other purses. Yeah I guess some punk had a fun time breaking into cars and stealing purses that night. We need to give props to the poor poverty stricken couple that found her purse and was nice enough to call the cops. I guess it was a poor couple with two children who live in a bad area that found it. The husband makes his rounds everyday to pick up trash around there house because he like's it to look as nice as possible when he found all the purses. There can always be good honest people anywhere, thank God for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
((HUGS)) Sorry for all the crap you are going through. I just want you to know that I love you and am so grateful you helped me out a few weeks ago when I had no one else to help me. You are a true great friend and I owe you. XOXOXO. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make your life easier. I have lots of fun toys and I know Mason and Izzy would love to come hang out if you and Josh need a break:)Anytime!
Post a Comment