So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

We're Not Done

I need to finish what my wife started in the last post. I found out that to replace our stolen car keys for the Expedition would cost $120... who knew that a chipped key for security could cost so much. I also had to pay a plumber to come out and fix our drain that I tried everything on God's green earth to fix and yet all attempts failed. But hey, he only used all of my tools, asked my opinion on what he should do, then I told him how I thought he could fix the problem...which worked by the way. He then proceeded to step on one of my sprinklers and broke off the head, used one of my pens to fill out his damn invoice and then charged me $75.(In my father's words I should have asked him to join us for a movie and popcorn.) What the hell is that all about?? I guess I should just take it up the tail pipe and say thank you can I have another. And so I did... just today I got a subpoena to court to testify about a call I was on just under a year ago. Yeah, and the hits keep on coming.

2 comments:

Jim-Cindy Sellers said...

It sounds to us like the two of you need to get down to that big temple in the middle of town asap and see if you can't get things straightened out before it is too late!!

The Traveling Sellers said...

I think the last poster was correct. The Lord brought you to the promised land to heed the words of the Prophet. And yet, you turn away, you cover your eyes and hide your heart from the One True Church. Let's hope these tragedies will help you see the light, my brother.