So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!

Friday, October 17, 2008

1 year old...








Our preciously posing, pouting, praying little lollipop princess is turning 1!
She keeps us laughing, crying and helplessly in awe. She gets more beautiful every day. Her strong personality is developing quicker than we can keep up with. She really is hilarious. She is rough and tumble, but sweet all the way to her core. There are no words to describe her, just an unimaginable amount of gratitude that she belongs to us.
These are just a few of our favorite expressions. Obviously I had a really tough time choosing. The one that is on the title of the blog is "the shot." For those of you who are unfamiliar with this term...In every shoot I do I look for the ONE. It's the one that perfectly expresses who the subject is, what they are about, what makes them tick...It's the one that is full of emotion. You can know a truth about them just by seeing one photo. Whether the shoot went good or terribly wrong, it's all worth it if I can capture the shot that speaks. Because of this photo I would consider her shoot a success. You can't see it because the photo is too small, but there is a single tear underneath her right eye...priceless. Shouldn't she be in magazines??? We think so...
Happy Birthday Baby Izzy.

PS. A great big kiss for Jessica...who made the tutu! THANK YOU

4 comments:

Jim-Cindy Sellers said...

Amber the pictures ares beautiful! What a sweet baby girl. I just can't believe that little angel does all the things you say she does! Can't be the same child!!! I will be awaiting my copies.......hopefully before she is 2 Ha! Ha! Love Ya!!!!

Brooke B said...

I really need some Jasmine time, she is the cutest thing!

Jessarella said...

She is so beautiful! The tutu is darling on her! How did you gt her to hold still while you curled all her little ringlets? You are an amazing photgrapher. Did you see the pictures you took of my twins on www.webstertwins.com?

Mrs. Coach Majors said...

She is absolutely darling! I love the pics! Happy 1st Birthday Miss Thing!
Love you,
Liz