So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Catching up...

So this is way late, as usual, but at least I got it done. This is a quick glimpse of our summer vacation to SoCal with our best friends. We had a great time, great weather, kids had the time of there little lives. We look forward to many more to come!

Two families too young and stupid to realize why old people don't do this anymore.

The happiest place on earth they say...I would agree

A king and his queen!

Yummy...I'm talking about that beautiful blonde

Yummy again

A sign of things to come.

A couple of guys putting out the vibe, no seriously women were flocking like seagulls. It was crazy!

So much opportunity out there...

Truly what it is all about!

1 comment:

Brooke B said...

No,seriously, women were flocking! I love it! Reminds me of weekend at The Butlers....