So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Not Feeling Very Well
Well things around here have not been so pleasant the last couple of days. Izzy was sick a couple of days ago with it coming out of both ends and today (my only day off for the next week) I'm home taking care of my wife and son who are now taking turns running to the closest toilet. Yay for me!! Hopefully I dodged the bullet on this one or I'm totally screwed because I'm supposed to work the next four days straight. Either way, I shot a little home video of our house right now to share with you all. Check out the following link, right click to copy and then paste in your web browser... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYSpIz2FjU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment