So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Not For Children...

Before you read on let me warn you this is not for our younger readers or for the faint of heart. This is not edited for language due to the situation. Now that I've warned you...Let me tell you why I'm proud to be an American. I love to be able to work two jobs, pull endless hours, sleepless nights, pick up extra shifts, sick calls, shift trades, pull overtime shifts. Work more hours in a week then what feels physically possible. Why do I do this you ask?? So I can support my family, give them a home to live in, a car to drive in, food on the table and a private Christian education. I do this so I can sneak around behind my wifes back and secretly shop for Christmas gifts for her without her knowing it. I spend time in stores trying to get her something nice that she would love and would be so excited about. Something that she would never expect. Then I buy this gift that she doesn't know about and take it to the fire station to wrap it and hide it so she has no idea. I spend time getting made fun of in front of the guys as I wrap this gift, but hey it's ok, it's for my amazing wife. Then I put this gift hidden in the trunk of my car and drive home. On my way home I get called to pick up another extra shift to help out my friends at my part time job. So what do I do?? I pick up the shift because I'm a responsible American, keep in mind this gives me no time to sneak into my house and hide the gift because Amber is home so I leave the gift in the trunk. I go to work for another twelve hours following my already long twenty four hour shift the day before, all day outside in the cold and wind. After my twelve hour shift I clock out and prepare to go home. And why do I do all of this again?? So when I'm working my extra shift some ASSHOLE can break into my car in the parking garage and go through everything in my car and steal my wifes gift out of the trunk. I mean it was wrapped in a box and the son of a bitch had no idea what he was taking but he took it anyway. Security cameras you may be asking?? Yes they have them but the one mounted close to my car just happened to be broken yesterday. Go figure. So in sticking with the Christmas spirit if any of you need any last second gift ideas for me I have one. I would like that punk, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber somewhere in the ghetto with all the other pieces of shit and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?

5 comments:

Jim-Cindy Sellers said...

I am so sorry to hear about your bad luck. Stories such as this is exactly why every hard working, tax paying,law abiding,American citizen should be not only allowed to carry a concealed weapon.........but should be allowed to use it.That way,when ever he happens to see someone like this low life, scum sucking, prick stealing a Christmas gift out of his car (or in the case of another I know, the whole damn car!)) ............He can just empty the clip on his worthless ass. Of course,all and any bleeding heart liberals who think the current prison system is doing a fine job of rehabilitating punks such as this......You can just leave your posessions in plain sight to make them easier to be stolen. As a wise man once said...."There's nothing wrong with people getting shot.........as long as it's the right people." Yes sirree.....Best be asking Santa for an extra clip for the ole Barretta !! Ho Ho Ho

Anonymous said...

Cars don't seem to be broken into or stolen here in ol' Brookfield Missouri. And you don't hear of many bikes being stolen either. So for all of you city folk who think us out here in the sticks have it bad you might just want to rethink the advantages of rural living.

Sellers Fam said...

I'm sorry do people own cars in Missouri?? I thought you had horse thieves and such, and if you caught them you just shot em or strung up a rope.

Anonymous said...

I think you are confusing us with the wild west. The only people around here who have horse and buggies are the Amish and I am pretty sure they don't pack pistols and string people up.

Brooke B said...

I know how maddening that is! Last year at this time some ass hole hucked a cinder block through my window and stole a pair of pants that had been altered to fit short, fat me, hello! I heard my car alarm go off and chased him off, got his license plate but it didn't matter cause the retard was driving a stolen car!