So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!

So I'm making this post at work because our home computer had to be rushed into the ER at Best Buy's Geek Squad. I guess it was displaying the blue screen of death so I'm told. Either way it won't turn on or do anything so we'll see what they find out. I guess it's only fitting because we wrote so many depressing things on it this last year about everything else that was going wrong maybe it decided to take it's own life. It just couldn't deal with saving data and running software programs anymore. So please keep our HP Pavilion in your prayers. She holds a lot of data that we would like to get back and really don't want to lose forever into the cyber abyss.

1 comment:

Aunt Margaret said...

I've never prayed for a computer, but I guess it's worth a try. I wouldn't recommend anointing it with oil. I too have seen the blue screen of death and I hope you don't lose anything.