So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

All I Want For Christmas...is another loose tooth


Our little man lost his first tooth today! The first thing he said to me was, "That was fun, I want to do it again." Who does this kid belong to??? Sick. Anyway, apparently he thinks there is a possibility that the tooth fairy is going to slip a Power Ranger under his pillow. I don't know which tooth fairy he's been talking to. -?- His Daddy and I would never have told him that...he must have been spending some time chatting with the tooth fairy of the Florida Sellers. I'm sure a lawyer's tooth fairy is high class! Mason will be lucky to get a dollar. Teeth were going for $.50 when I was kid. Inflation.

2 comments:

Mrs. Coach Majors said...

Have I told you guys how much I love you all lately! This morning, I decided to pull up the Sellers Family blog, and I was laughing, crying and celebrating! Love it! Not to mention listening to some great music. Congrats to Mason and Amber on accomplishing Kindergarten and a book this fall! So fun!! Call you soon, love you!
Liz

Shani said...

I was completely giddy when I got a quarter! Lucky boy. I love the toothless grin. So classic.