So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Been Busy

For all of you that keep bugging me about new posts. You know who you are...my family. I've been a little busy. My wife had surgery, my son has been sick and throwing up, my daughter has diarrhea and now a horrible diaper rash, I'm in the middle of remodeling both of my bathrooms at the same time, I work two jobs, and still try to find time to be a father and a husband. So for those of you that sit around and tend to our nations senior citizens while you rapidly become a couple of old farts yourselves....and those of you that sit on a beach everyday and pretend to get an education.... Put down your Depends, pull your heads out of the sand and cut me some slack!! Love ya all!!

5 comments:

The Traveling Sellers said...

Well, at least you still find time to whine. And I haven't been at the beach... I've been in the pool. It takes less effort to get to, and it's in the shade. You weasel.

Jim-Cindy Sellers said...

Depends? Why,whomever do you mean? I think we agree with the previous comment........You are a weasel!!

Jim-Cindy Sellers said...

Testing........testing......Have I managed to take the....."amp;" outta our name?

Jim-Cindy Sellers said...

OK......what the hell is going on here? I tried to edit my profile and correcy our names......Do I need help?

Jim-Cindy Sellers said...

Well,that's just great......now we're Jimcindy. Well,crap......what does it matter?We've been married so long we might as well be one person........not to mention......look what we'll save on buying Depends......we can both shit in the same one before Josh has to change us!