So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Thanks All
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. We really enjoyed the comments about the music selection and the petty bickering that followed. We, the members of the Sellers' Family Utah Chapter enjoy a wide variety of music from all genres. Might I add I have also made some poor decisions about automobile purchases. It must be something our parents taught to their two wonderful sons. By the way sorry about the delay with more photo's and such we've been extremely busy and should be updating it soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Being a bit older,we were slow to catch on to the purpose of a "blog". But,with age,also comes a bit of wisdom......we now see the real motivation behind the now imfamous Sellers family blog.......I couldn't help but notice a link on the home page advertising some sleazy photography studio. What's next? Anoying pop-up windows? I think we need more stories on the family patriarchs.........
Music??? You all can hear music??? Ohhhh, must just be us backwoods, middle of nowhere Montanans that still have dial up and can't hear anything but annoying SNIPS of music. And videos, you can forget it! Someday I will have highspeed. Hey thanks for not including me in the bad decisioning making, so one of us they at least taught well. Or maybe I was the only that knew how to listen....
Post a Comment