So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Our New Blog
Hey everyone this is our first Blog! I'm just trying to figure this out so stand by for more to come.
Love this! Can't wait to see all of the fun pictures and notes. My friend Jan and I are getting ready to start a blog for the dog treat business. Talk to you soon!
Well,now.I see Rach,Liz,and Shani have beat me here.Are they distant cousins? You know,the type that go to all the family reunions and hang around and eat free food all day.......while everyone asks......"Who's kids are they? Dent's? Dub's? Turk's? Snitzer's?" I hope they don't want in on the Sellers'family fortune.......Because I'd have to wonder if they realize how tough their competition is for that. What,with a true purebed like Josh already ahead of the game.......
I suppose by "Real" music the last poster was speaking of the outdated and mostly dead band known as the Rolling Stones. I do like the music selection though, very good choices. You need to hurry up and post some amazing videos and tales of high adventure from the Utah Sellers. I'll stay tuned for more!
Excuse me? Outdated and mostly dead? I think msellers120 must be thinking of several of the cars he's purchased during his short,and,yes......... I have to say it........often,poor decision-making life. And,as it's been said so many times before........those other so called bands on the home page will only get into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame the same way I did........by buying a ticket at the front door.
7 comments:
Wow I am impressed! Looks good, am I the "First Responder"! HA! HA!
Love this! Can't wait to see all of the fun pictures and notes. My friend Jan and I are getting ready to start a blog for the dog treat business. Talk to you soon!
Phenomenal work on the blog!
Well,now.I see Rach,Liz,and Shani have beat me here.Are they distant cousins? You know,the type that go to all the family reunions and hang around and eat free food all day.......while everyone asks......"Who's kids are they? Dent's? Dub's? Turk's? Snitzer's?" I hope they don't want in on the Sellers'family fortune.......Because I'd have to wonder if they realize how tough their competition is for that. What,with a true purebed like Josh already ahead of the game.......
Holy Crap Marie.......I just noticed some REAL music was added to the home page........
I suppose by "Real" music the last poster was speaking of the outdated and mostly dead band known as the Rolling Stones. I do like the music selection though, very good choices. You need to hurry up and post some amazing videos and tales of high adventure from the Utah Sellers. I'll stay tuned for more!
Excuse me? Outdated and mostly dead? I think msellers120 must be thinking of several of the cars he's purchased during his short,and,yes......... I have to say it........often,poor decision-making life. And,as it's been said so many times before........those other so called bands on the home page will only get into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame the same way I did........by buying a ticket at the front door.
Post a Comment