So the Sellers family was established on September 16th of the year 2000. Since then we have doubled in size adding to our existence two beautiful and amazing children that teach us new and incredible things daily. This is but a glimpse of who we are...enjoy!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Oops!
Sorry, we forgot to tell you that Jasmine is officially a crawler as of Tuesday! She cruizes! Our house is now fully equipt with baby gates...on to the next phase.
Jasmine has officially upgraded from "roller" to "crawler" huh? Sounds like exciting times are ahead! Paul is figuring out the whole shoe thing so that he can walk outside now. Fun fun! Oh yeah, and I did actually inform you of our blog, I'm fairly certain I sent you both an e-mail. But then, 1/4 of you are weasels, so it's no surprise.
I for one,are tired of looking at the picture of you peckerheads kissing. Will you please replace that photo ASAP before I lose my cookies.But,then again,as a more intelligent member of the family has stated.......a 1/4 of you are weasels! We will check in later to see how things have changed........
May I take this opportunity to point out (as you might have noticed by my use of the english language in the previous post) I am NOT the forementioned "more intelligent member of the family"....There may be some truth after all to Amber's theory about peckerheads being purebred.....
4 comments:
Jasmine has officially upgraded from "roller" to "crawler" huh? Sounds like exciting times are ahead! Paul is figuring out the whole shoe thing so that he can walk outside now. Fun fun! Oh yeah, and I did actually inform you of our blog, I'm fairly certain I sent you both an e-mail. But then, 1/4 of you are weasels, so it's no surprise.
I love her little legs. Too cute! Glad to hear your dad is doing better. Love you guys, chat with you soon!
Liz
I for one,are tired of looking at the picture of you peckerheads kissing. Will you please replace that photo ASAP before I lose my cookies.But,then again,as a more intelligent member of the family has stated.......a 1/4 of you are weasels! We will check in later to see how things have changed........
May I take this opportunity to point out (as you might have noticed by my use of the english language in the previous post) I am NOT the forementioned "more intelligent member of the family"....There may be some truth after all to Amber's theory about peckerheads being purebred.....
Post a Comment